Friday 4 January 2013

Pato completes move to Corinthians

Alexandre Pato has confirmed his return to Brazil after his current club- AC Milan confirmed that they had reached an agreement with Corinthians over the forward's transfer. 

The 23-year-old has reportedly signed a four-year deal with the recently-crowned Club World Cup champions after revealing his desire to return to his homeland last month. 

Milan confirmed Pato's departure, after five years at San Siro, in a brief statement on their website. 

"AC Milan can announce that Alexandre Pato has been sold outright to Sporting Club Corinthians Paulista," the statement read. 

Pato told Milan's official website: "I wish to say goodbye, but especially thank you to everyone from the president to the big number of people with whom I worked in these unforgettable years in Milan. 

"I go to Brazil, at Corinthians, to have the possibility to play regularly. It won't be easy, anyway, forgetting Milan. 

"I am and I always will be bound to this jersey, to its colours and to the whole supporters. Especially in this moment, my thoughts and thanks go to them." 

No comments:

Post a Comment